Thursday, February 7, 2013

Making a Difference in Community Health

Making a Difference in Community Health The health of community is important to all of us that live in the community, just as I believe it is important that the health of each of us is important to those of us that love us and want us to be healthy vibrant humans. I volunteer with several non-profit organizations in my community, why you might ask? I care about the health of each and every client I see and I also care about the health of my community as a whole. I believe that a community is healthier and stronger when it has choices both standard - medical and alternative medical options available to its community members. That is why I volunteer my time and serve as President of the Spokane Holistic Chamber of Commerce (a network of alternative medical providers and holistic minded business people), Vice President of Time for Veterans (a non-profit organization providing free health services to veterans), and chairman of the Health Committee of Unity In The Community (the largest multi-cultural event in Spokane, which every year shows the diversity of our community not only culturally, but in health care as well. We have the standard medical providers and the alternative medical community side by side providing their information and services to the community for over 14 years.) Our community in Spokane WA is special in that it has several world class hospitals and teaching facilities, and a large variety of holistic healers and teachers as well. Charles Lightwalker, is director of the Family of Light Healing Centre's, Intuitive Healing Arts Program an Intuitive and a healer. For more information on Unity in the community visit the web site: www.nwunity.org, for more information on Charles visit www.thefamilyoflight.net, for more information on holistic chambers of commerce throughout the USA visit; Westside Holistic Chamber of Commerce

1 comment:

  1. After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
    in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
    have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
    read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
    contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
    remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
    another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
    nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965

    ReplyDelete