Thursday, February 7, 2013

SUARA SOUNDS TUNING FORK SOUND THERAPIST COURSE

SUARA SOUNDS TUNING FORK SOUND THERAPIST COURSE (includes some forks~, manual and certificate) £550 includes some forks (my discretion), manual and certificate £150 non refundable deposit and the balance due on the day of the course "In the beginning was the Word" This course is for anyone who wishes to bring sound into their work. It complements so many other therapies, Reiki, reflexology, massage, crystal healing, angel healing, spiritual healing, colour therapy, shaitsu and many many more. Also can be used as a stand-alone therapy. Some people are simply using this course as part of their own healing journey. Course content subject to change. ~my discretion This unique, fun yet intensive 6 day course (5 days intensive, 1 day assessment) is certified and insurable. You will learn the benefits of raising vibrational energy through sound therapy using tuning forks and other sound. A combination of factual evidence and spiritual guidance passed to me by my intuitive Source is shared. By raising your internal core vibrational frequency you may feel first-hand how sacred sound affects mind, body, spirit and Soul. You will go on your own personal healing/learning journey, some say a rebirth of self, and then be able to facilitate the healing in others, animals, plants, the water and oceans & our Beloved Planet. I have a very relaxed approach to sharing and emparting the teachings I have been given and researched which makes for an easy learning environment. The 5 days are about YOU and you really 'feeling' the frequencies. This is what makes excellent therapists as they can understand first hand the depth these sounds can take someone too. Very quickly your body just simply 'gets' the vibrational energy. I ask those that wish to do this life changing course have an open mind and then they will realise their own full spiritual potential. Booking is essential as I only teach small groups due to the transformational nature of this course.

2 comments:

  1. After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
    in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
    have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
    read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
    contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
    remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
    another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
    nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965

    ReplyDelete